Friday, April 25, 2008

Leah one year pictures

I finally got a chance to take Leah's pictures done for her first birthday. I've been wanting to go and have Brad take me and teach me how to use my big camera. We had fun, and leah was such a good model! Not all my pictures were great, but I had a lot of fun practicing!!











8 comments:

Erin said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! You have the cutest daughter! I love all of these pictures!! Especially the one with Leah kissing her daddy. And it was good to see a picture of your Dad. . how is he doing??
I love the different angles, and effects. . keep it up!

Anonymous said...

They Look so good! She is the cutest Girl, I love the new pictures, where did you take them at? Hey do not forget about the bbq, we still need to plan it.

Brooke said...

how cute! great job!!! i love the one of her sitting in the grass! where were these taken?

HaleyandGabe said...

the one of her kissing her daddy is so dang cute!!!

*WEST* said...

Hey you have a famous daughter! I saw her in my Utah Valley magazine today. Your pictures turned out so CUTE!!!

Triana Ord said...

Cute widdle Weah!!! I LOVE THIS! You did a fabulous job!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

She is SUPER cute. I love the pics. I am making my blog private so please go mine and leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. Thanks.

Dane and Jessica said...

Tash I am going to hire you to do all my pics!! Those are so dang cute! When we have a kid I have a feeling that I am going to spend WAY too much money on pictures...I would go crazy taking pics if I was as good as you...call us to hang out!! It's been way too long