We had a little photo shoot with the girls!! Here is just a sampling of the pictures we took!!




Hi. I’m Tahsha. I’m a widow. I’m a single Mom. I spill my guts here for two main reasons:
First–to try to make sense of this weird new life, and to connect with others.
Second and the most important–to help me live every day to the fullest, like Brad aways did.
I hope something here helps or inspires you too! Leave me comments. I love them!
6 comments:
Too cute!!
you guys are too funny !!!!!!!
All of you are so adorable! :) Allie loves looking at pictures of Leah and Toby. :)
You are too funny with your tutu on!!! The little girls are adorable.
I can't believe that's Leah! She looks old! Way cute pictures though, a lot of fun!
i LOVE it! we need to have a craft nite and share craft ideas! :)
Post a Comment