We love going to Gardner Village at Halloween Time! We had so much fun shopping around, and taking pictures of the girlies! I was glad that Jessica was able to come with us this year. (Thanks for putting up with all the picture taking Jess!) As usual, I didn't buy anything there. I love looking around, but I can never talk my self into spending money. We ate our selves silly! I had excellent Halibut at Archibald's, and thanks to Steph's thinking, and my moms bravery, we got free desserts! We had such a great time! I love hanging out with my girls. I loved getting to know Jessica better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we went there on friday also Hey I am thinking aboutcoming up when kurt and brad rope tonight I am hoping that you can show me some things on scrapbook factory? What do you think? let me Know
I have never been there, I was just telling Emily I want to go next week. It looks like so much! And those are cute pictures!
Post a Comment