Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

(Blogger drives me crazy, why won't it upload pictures in the right order?) 
Ok, Thanksgiving day was a stuffed, crazy exhausting blast!
First, we went to Aunt Pam's for dinner with the Fords. The food there is always amazing!! It was sad as this is our first Thanksgiving with out Granny. Thanks Aunt Pam for letting us bombard your home. 
Leah and her ManA. She has this new "pretty smile" that cracks me up.

Then we went to Papas and Nana's house. It was great to be together at the house. As usually Papas smoked turkey was amazing, and Nana went overboard. We didn't complain though!! We were stuffed and happy! 
After hanging out, we headed to my Moms. Dinner there was fantastic, I saved up all my desert space to eat here. After eating soooo much, I really understand the meaning of turkey coma. We got home at 8:30 or  so and I went strait to bed! I was so tired! 
Leah and Toby are so cute. They love to hug and kiss! 
I'm so grateful for my family. I love Brad & Leah so much! I don't know what I would do with out them! 

2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

I love family gatherings! I am sad that I missed your mom's dinner :( I looove that picture of the girlies giving each other a kiss! I need a copy of that one!!!

mena said...

Happy late Thanksgiving!! Looks like you had PLENTY to eat. I miss working with you:( I haven't talked to you forever.