Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Leah's Peirced Ears!
I'm a little late posting this...ok a lot late. In early december, we finally decided to get Leahs ears peirced. She was so good, and unsuspecting. She sat on my lap while I held her arms down. The girls each peirced both her ears at the same time. She looked startled and sad and then, broke down in sad screaming tears. We calmed her down and then as a special treat, we took her to ride the train around Santa's village. She was so excited about it! It was all she could talk about. The next day, I went in to get her out the crib, and she said "Ears. Periced. Cry. CHO CHO!" Even days after, when she would get hurt, she would say "Ouch. CHO CHO!" ah...my smart little baby. She's been really good with her earings, and hasn't pulled on them or anything, like I was worried about. I think her earings look really cute !

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment