Thursday, February 19, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Last night, my family and I went to the Draper Temple Open house. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, which I should have because it was such a fun night. We hit Applebee's for dinner and had a great time! My brothers are so funny I'm so glad that I didn't kill them when we were younger, because they are so funny! We really enjoyed the temple. It is so beautiful! There was a beautiful chandelier in one of the dressing rooms that would be beautiful in my bathroom :) Then I saw the huge chandelier, and I think I need a bigger home so I could put that in my entry hall. hehe! I think it is so amazing that so many people attending the temples, that it makes it necessary to build so many! I feel so blessed to live here where I have so many temples near me. It was a really neat experience to go through the temple, especially for my younger brothers who haven't been through before. It was a very fun night! 

No comments: