Thursday, March 5, 2009

Welcome to the World

Elliette Ann Cowley

This is my new little niece, Ellie. She was born on February 17th, 2009. She is so darling! She was a few weeks early and she was so tiny! I'm so excited about our new little addition to our growing family. I love that that girls are are taking over in the family! Leah is so excited, but she hasn't quite grasped the concept that Ellie is no longer Brittney's tummy. :) I already love this sweet little girl, and I can't wait to get to know her better. 

1 comment:

Britt said...

i need your photo shop skills! the pic looks so cute. i'm hoping to get her in to get some pics taken of her so maybe when i do that you can help me do some announcements! as soon as toby is better i think the parents should have a get together at the big house so we can all hangout!