The day after my birthday, we headed down to
Las Vegas to for a roping. Brad was so pumped for this roping! He got the fast time in the 1st round with a 7.12 sec. run, winning a team total $3600!! I was so
excited for him. He didn't get anything in the average, which he was a little
bummed out about it, because it paid out $54,000.00. It was a long day, but I had a good time taking pictures with my new lens. Man that thing is smoking!!



I don't care what anyone says, that is one hot cowboy!
We had a great time playing around Vegas. We went to Outdoor World, a glorified
Cabelas. It was a funny feeling, after spending the day before around the
strip, I felt more at home at this hotel/store than anywhere else and it was the first place that we
weren't assaulted with boobs! I swear it must be an unspoken rule that when your in Vegas, you have to show some
cleavage...and there were
plenty of women who should NEVER show that much skin!

We really enjoyed ourselves Friday night. We hit Cravings the best buffet in the whole world. Then we went and saw the new
Cirque Du
Sollie Beetles LOVE. I really enjoyed it. The stage work was amazing! But I was hoping for a little more acrobatics, rather than just dancing. On Saturday, after the roping, we ate at the Buffet in the
Luxor. It was good, but still didn't compare to Cravings. The rest of the family went to Chris Angels Believe (they said they hated it...
defiantly not
recommended) Brad and I went around the Strip. I guess they were trying to conserve power all across the strip for earth day, so all the non-
necessary power was off, leaving the Strip pitch black. It was really kinda
eerie. We had fun together hanging out, and people watching, (man are there
allot of weirdos!) We found a really cool photography gallery by Peter
Lik, and I now have a new
obsession!

It was a great weekend. Thanks Doug, Carol, Leslie and Justin for coming with us and supporting Brad. Thanks Mom for taking care of Leah so we could go!!
2 comments:
What a blast! I love your hair! So cute! Hope you and Leah had great birthdays! :)
Your pictures look so clear. You're new camera must be a nice one. They look good. I'm jealous! Happy Birthday too!
Post a Comment