Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cruise Scrapbook!!

Yeah! I've been working on my cruise scrapbook for forever it seems. Part of the problem is that I can't filter through the hundreds of pictures that we took. I've had fun scrapping this and using some of my new kits. 
If I were to do this appropriately I would post credits on each page, but I don't think that the meager handful of people who read my blog will care too much. I'll just say that most of everything I used I bought from scrapmatters.com (really is there anywhere else? I think not! Love you ScrapMatters!) Let me know if you want any information on the kits that I've used! 
Enjoy! 



These two are side by side. 

Side by side again. 






4 comments:

ash & diz said...

so cute!!! I need to stop buying kits and just start scrapping!

do you scrap in photoshop or the little program Les uses?

(and I love scrapmatters, too! as well as MANY others... lol)

Tiffany said...

Wow, Tahsh! It looks like your trip was lots of fun! I'm especially impressed with your snorkeling pictures and how they are under water.

THE SANDERS said...

Tasha,

You are a really good digital scrapbooker. Did I tell you I work as a Graphic Designer for a Scrapbooking/Publishing company called CK Media or Creating Keepsakes?

You should check out our website and enter the scrapbooking page layout contests we have I think you would have a good shot of winning! If not they have a bunch of good resources, tips and freebies.

And we are actually having a Digital Scrapbook University here in Provo this year. Its a weekend thing where you scrapbook all weekend. It is a little pricy but its well worth it!

There is also a Photography Retreat, but that is in Dallas this year. Anyway thought you might be interested!

Here are a few of links:

#1 http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/events/dse/index.html


#2 http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/index.html

#3 http://www.scrapandpapercorner.com/events/cpr/dallas/index.html

{Jamey} said...

Those are dang cute! Do you a photoshop CS program or the elements? I have CS2, but I don't know much about it yet. I'm gonna take a class in October to learn more, but that's way cool that you can do that! Very Cute! I know we REALLY need to plan another BBQ. Maybe after the 4th we can get together sometime. Let us know what good for you guys!