Friday, August 14, 2009

Packing with my Baby!!

Brad & I love to camp, and we've always want to go on a pack trip. It was camping at it's most basic. We packed all our supplies on Trigger, (my favorite horse) and rode the horses into the mountains. There was no one and nothing around for miles. It was a bit spooky during the night, the sounds of the elk and coyotes penetrated the howling wind. 
Our dinner: a dehydrated meal out of a packet. It was surprisingly good. 
I loved being with my hubby. This is the last weekend we have together before the hunts. As the saying goes: We interrupt this marriage to bring you: the hunting season! Brad's gone a lot during the hunts, so we took this weekend as a chance to be together! I love my baby!! 



2 comments:

Cristi & McKay Morley said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! You're probably wondering who I am, I was one of Brad's friends in high school and I've met you a couple times! I saw your blog and decided to see what was going on with you guys! Your little girl is a doll, the last time I saw her she was only a couple months old. If you want to view my blog leave your email address at mcmorley_07.blogspot and I will invite you!

Audrey said...

Looks great Tahsh! It also looks like you've been having a lot of fun!