Literally.
Yep. It’s true. We’re moving.
Our new house is just a few blocks away, only two houses outside out ward boundaries. (boo.) It’s even closer to some of my friends and neighbors.
It’s the cutest little house you’ve ever seen. Complete with a picturesque front porch and a perfect sized yard. Just right for Leah and I to have a fresh start.
I’m excited to design and decorate this house. I’m excited to be on a smaller, more manageable property. I’m excited for Leah to be close to friends. When she’s a little bit older, she’ll be able to walk to friends’ houses and even walk to school! This is going to be a good things for us!
But there are hard parts too. (Besides the fact that moving, no matter the situation, just sucks.)
It’s going to be hard to leave this house.
Leave Brad’s home.
That’s all I’ll say about it just now.
We should be moved in in a few weeks–we’re waiting until painting and carpet is done. So, if you’ve wondered why I’ve been kind of quiet on the blog front lately, now you know.
xoxo
6 comments:
Tahsha if you need any help at all moving Daniel and I would be more than happy. I know it isn't far but moving is a lot of work no matter the distance. We have a truck and trailer we would be more than happy to bring along with us. If you want help packing anything up I'm home all day every day and wouldn't mind the company anyway. PLEASE don't hesitate to call!!!!!
it sounds like a beautiful home! I hope to see pictures when your all moved in.
I am so excited for you to have a new place to build new memories. It has to be hard living in a place with so many memories--ones you don't want to forget of course, but it is still painful.
Can't wait to see pictures!
I agree with Alicia, I want to see pics! Good luck with the move, I wish I could come haul some boxes for you!
Oh, that is so exciting! Happy for you!! :)
Im happy for you guys, Invite us over when you get settled we would love to come see it and you guys!
Post a Comment