Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fathers Day

Ok, I know that this is over a week late, but better late than never, right? I wanted to share a few pictures of our fathers day picnic at salem pond, and my thoughts on the fathers in my life. 
So, first of all, this is the main man! Not my father (obviously) but this is Leah's daddy, and therefore the most important daddy in my life! He is such an amazing Daddy. From the moment leah was born, Brad has been in love with her. I can see how much he loves her with every minute he spends with her. He is so smart and I know that he will help me raise Leah right, and teach her to be a good person, with good values! I love him so much and I am so lucky to have him as my husband! 

Then, of course we have our fathers, first my Daddy. He is such a great Grandpa to his 3 grandkids! He is such a good person. I don't think that I have ever heard my Dad say anything bad about anyone, he's always great at bringing the positve out in everyone and every situation! I am so proud of him for over coming the hardships in his life and becoming a better person. 
Then, my father in law, Doug. ( I don't have a pic) He is such a great man! I love how tough he can be sometimes, but when his grandkids are around is is the biggest kid in the bunch. (If you don't believe that there is a childish side to Doug, check out his office!) He is such a hard worker and so amazing to his employees. I look up to him so much, he has the greatest advice to us, and I always trust what he says! We are so lucky to have these two men as our fathers. Our children's lives will be so blessed with Mike and Doug as their grandfathers! 

For all our gradfathers, we want to say thank you for all you've taught us and given us! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. 



Of course, there are other men, though not our fathers, who still have a great impact on our life. All our uncles (too many to name) and our brothers. I know that I could call any one of you at anytime and you would help me with whatever I need! I am amazed to watch as some of my brothers grow up from icky boys who tease me, to men who have matured and take care of their own families and have become my friends (they still tease me sometimes) Thank you for being a part of our lives!! 
We had a fun picnic. I had too much fun taking pictures of everyone! 
Isn't Toby such a cutie! She loves to take pictures!


1 comment:

Nana and Papa said...

Tahshie,

You make it easy to be a father.

Love,

Dad