Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

I'm getting behind at my posting,..I'll try to catch up. 
I saw the Tuesday Tell All on my friend, Jennicas blog, and I decided that since I too am trying to use my blog for journaling purposes, this would be a great way to get me going. 
So they have been doing the 5 senses the last few weeks, and I'm a little behind. So we are on taste. 
Although its the middle of the day, and I have many other things to do, I am battling my mid-day munchies right now, so I thought it would be a good time to blog this thought. 
Every day around 2:30-3:00 I get my mid day munchies. I have to have something!! And it can't just be anything, its gotta be something good! When I was prego it was a ice cream shake from Arctic Circle. Lately, my friend, Triana, got me hooked on Sonics corn dogs, and I have been craving one all day! But, I'm trying to be somewhat health conscious, so I travel down the road, passing sonic and arctic circle, feeling confident in my decision. But then Barry's comes up on the left, Glades on the right, both calling out to me.."chocolate dipped cones...!!" With more determination I head to my save heaven, knowing that there are no temptations to be found. I come inside, quite proud of my inner strength. So I sit down to my piece of toast, pretending that its been deep fried and covered in chocolate. Needless to say, its now past 5:00, and that dang piece of bread did me nothing, as I sit here and drool on my keyboard...I have time to run to Wendys, right?
Alas...the battle will begin again tomorrow! 

3 comments:

Triana Ord said...

I can't believe I got you hooked on Sonic's corn dogs!!! hahahaha That's what we had for lunch today! You're too funny!

Anonymous said...

that was funny, I get those darn munchies also, I have a symphony bar and everytime i get those i allow myself one lame square, whatever it takes to calm the urge

Dane and Jessica said...

what is it about sonic corn dogs??? ask dane...I mention that we should get corn dogs from sonic on a daily basis...good job for being healthy though! Lucky for me I married a health nut because if it wasn't for dane i would be eating sonic corn dogs 5 times a day...and barrys is a killer too!!!