I've been so busy lately, I've been getting behind in my blogging! And as my friend Aubrey tells me, as the queen blogger I must blog about all my experiences!
Here are just a few random pictures through out the month of July!
Hi. I’m Tahsha. I’m a widow. I’m a single Mom. I spill my guts here for two main reasons:
First–to try to make sense of this weird new life, and to connect with others.
Second and the most important–to help me live every day to the fullest, like Brad aways did.
I hope something here helps or inspires you too! Leave me comments. I love them!
7 comments:
Love the cowboy boots...too cute!!
She is a DOLL!!!! I love the one with the cowboy boots.
I absolutely adore her sunglasses! Where did you get them? :)
She is getting so big!!! LOVE the cowboy boots!!!
Hey, it's me Shannan, your YW leader buddy. I love your blog and it is so fun reading about your cute little family. Keep us updated. Our blog is shannannielson.blogspot.com.Check us out! Hey and I just wanted to thank you for all the great fun we had as leaders at camp, I'm glad you were there. We need to get together sometime soon.
Tausha! Hey you! What fun pictures. Your little girl is seriously the cutest little girl I have ever seen. No kidding! I am so glad you guys our in my old house. I love the picture by the horse. Reminds me of me when I was little. I am glad to run across your blog. Its darling!! Keep in touch. - Cassidy Baum
I love your twilight post! I wish I had read all the books over before Breaking Dawn but I did not. I think I will go back and read Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn again. I read them so fast. You really do love them just as much the second time around. I don't know if you have read Breaking Dawn but I want to know what you think about that one. I personally loved it but I have heard otherwise by some people. Let me know and have fun in Alaska!!
Post a Comment