Anyways...enough sentimental moments for one night!
My Mom, Sister-in-law and I finally found the time to take the girlies up to the gateway to shop and play! It was a great trip before school starts and my moms already to crammed schedule gets more crazy! I've been playing with Leah's hair lately...so here's a picture of my latest invention!
Toby loved the water!!! She ran all over trying to find the next fountain! Leah was a little afraid of it. She would rather watch safely from Grandmas lap!
Ahh...could there be two cuter cousins!!
I can't believe that summer is ending!!! I love fall, its my favorite season. But this summer has been too much fun with Leah! I find myself shying away from the fall decorations at the stores. I want to hold on to summer so tight and not let go!!! We've had so much fun, but it seems that its gone much to fast! So, I'll try to update more often so I don't have to catch up so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment