I need to clarify a couple of things. First of all I do not represent the LDS church in any way concerning this issue. I am very active in the political side of prop 8. This is to make a constitutional amendment for the state of California that would define marriage as between one man and one woman. This issue will have great impact on the structure of society. I encourage you to go to www.protectmarriage.com to learn more about this very important issue. You will notice that you can make donations online but I ask that you go through me so that we can track the donations that are coming from members of the church. Also, if you would like to get involved helping us to make phone calls, please call me at: (619) 368-3466.
If you want to contribute so that the very expensive T.V. adds can air right up until Nov. 4th then you can send a check written out to:
You can mail it to me and I will send it on. If you are LDS please send me the name of your Stake and Ward along with your check. I'm sure you can see that time is of the essence.
My address is:
6932 Oregon Ave.
La Mesa, CA 91942
Thanks!
-Marty
P.S. "Why should we think to earn a great reward if we now shun the fight?"
We all have to lend our support and do our part to help keep marriage with in the bounds that the Lord has set!
2 comments:
well said...
im tagging you k!!!!
Post a Comment