Leah loves riding Midget! Brad usually rides with her, but he thought that she was big enough to ride alone (disclaimer: he was holding the reigns the whole time...he only let her take them to take this picture) I wasn't there, (which is probably why it happened) But he said that she did great. She "clicked" her tongue to make him go, and said "whoa" to make him stop. He even shook while she was on him,-if you've never been on a horse while they shake, it's intense. Brad said that Leah looked scared for a minute then said "Shaky!"
She's on her way to being a world class barrel racer! Brad's dream come true!
3 comments:
Look at that big little girl! I swear I haven't seen her in forever! And, I can't believe Brad let her ride solo... are our kids really that old?!?! Missy Leah is adorable!
I can't believe she rode on her own! Wow!
She is getting so big! And already able to ride by herself! She is a doll, so so cute!
Post a Comment