We had a great Memorial Day weekend. First the girls (Mom, Steph, Toby, Leah, Jerica and I) went to St. George for some much needed get away time! I didn't post any pictures, because I didn't take much (shocking, I know) But we had a great time swimming, shopping, and playing.

For the actual Memorial Day, we went to the Morgan house for the big BBQ. It was lots of fun, with tons of people!! We had great food (of course) Dad and Susan got a cotton candy machine. It was a big hit, and I don't think there was a spot on Leah that wasn't sticky! Oh well, she had a great time.

We always play games after the BBQ. Baseball, Volleyball, Football. Its lots of fun. I sat out this year, to play with the little kids. Brad, of course, had a great time. He had to reign it in, because every time he unleashed the full force of his talent, he would launch the ball over the fence. Ahh honey, your just too good :)

These got uploaded in the wrong order, but I was trying to show how he was all confident and cocky (below) then eased it up with a tiny hit (above)

I played with my big camera a little, but I decided to leave the picture taking to the professionals.

This is my Dad, (aka PAPArazzi) We didn't see him the whole day because his face was hidden behind his camera. He just got this bad boy, and his face hasn't been free since. He's learning a lot and doing a great job!

During the few times the games were halted because of Brads hard core hitting, we entertained ourselves with lots of pictures.


I love my Sister-in-laws. We are all excited for Keynan and Sarah's baby Cole (or baby Cold as Leah says)


After all the fun at the Morgan's we went to Doug and Carols for a BBQ dinner. It was a much quieter evening. (honestly, after spending time with the Morgans, anything is quiet by contrast. Its all part of the crazy mayhem that I love) Leah had fun sitting by the river and throwing rocks, and playing ball with Kanyon. I love my family and all the time I get to spend with them.
1 comment:
I love that picture of Leah with the field of green behind her. So cute!!! Looks like you had a great Memorial Day too!
Post a Comment