So you know how you kind of cringe inside when you have to go to a little kid's birthday party?
Well, little Miss Toby's birthday party is nothing like that. In fact, I don't know who has more fun, the kids or the adults.
What do you think?

The kids usually have to kick us off the slip and slide so they can have a turn!
I hope that Toby doesn't decide to do something different for her birthdays because this was the most fun I've ever had at a four year old's birthday party.




5 comments:
Fun!!! I want to be invited next time, lol! :D
That looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you cute girls and the ones of TJ and the look of pain on his face! I'm sure the kids had a blast, but I'm thinking the adults had a little more fun :)
HAHAHA I love it! That was pretty dang fun wasn't It?! If toby doesn't want to do it anymore we'll make TJ have a birthday party! ha!
I need you to look at my computer to see if you can figure out the mac gallery! I want to download those pictures!!
I love the pics!
That looks like so much fun. And you look HOT! So now I'm back in Utah and we need to get together too! Soon.
Post a Comment