I did it.
ONE. WHOLE. YEAR.
Now what?
Hi. I’m Tahsha. I’m a widow. I’m a single Mom. I spill my guts here for two main reasons:
First–to try to make sense of this weird new life, and to connect with others.
Second and the most important–to help me live every day to the fullest, like Brad aways did.
I hope something here helps or inspires you too! Leave me comments. I love them!
5 comments:
I was just thinking about you. I knew it had been 1 year...that one year mark must bring back a flood of memories. You've done very well this past year, even though I'm sure it's been an emotional roller coaster. I miss you, and I hope you continue to blog--you are an inspiration to me!!
Soon it will be two, then five, then ten. Together we will make it.
One day at a time Tahsh. And you have all of us right behind you. Thinking of you and Leah.
just keep going and doing what your doing. We all love you and no matter how much time goes by we'll always be there for you.
Keep up the good work sweet thing! Love you to peices. You have made incredible strides and I think you will do the same through out the years one day at a time..... I've been thinking abotu you a lot!! Hug that little Leah and hold on to every precious memory and moment that you can. I really truely look up to you, and im grateful i've gotten to know you through the year even if its through your blog--i concider you a strong friend of mine.
Post a Comment